I have actually drafted a few blog entries but I found them to be rather boring. So, I decided to do something different tomorrow. I’ll be doing my skincare products’ empties tomorrow. I have seen quite a lot of beauty bloggers doing such blog entries every month but I rarely got the chance to do it as I always change between brands even when I am not done finish using them. But I managed to collect up to about 5 products which I have finished up in the month of June and July.
Anyways, I still have quite a few skincare products’ reviews pending at the moment. I shall find some time and review them one by one when I am really free enough to do so.
So, here comes my list of the reviews which you shall be seeing soon …
1. Biotherm Aquasource 24h Deep Hydration Replenishing Gel
2. Biotherm Aquasource Instant Hydration Toning Lotion
3. Laneige Clear-C Effector
4. Laneige Oil-Free Cleansing Liquid
5. Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack
6. Laneige Snow BB Cream SPF41 PA++
7. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Peel & Reveal Revitalizing Mask
8. Elizabeth Arden Visible Whitening Multi-Targeted UV Shield BB Cream SPF 30 PA++
9. Etude House Missing U Green Tea Nose Pack (Special Edition) #03 Cerulean Warbler
10. L’occitane Spring Cherry Soft Hand Cream
11. Biore Cleansing Oil
Well, I actually have a longer list but I don’t think I will be doing them in a short period. So, I might as well just leave them out for the time being.
Anyways, that’s all for today. Stay tune for my blog entry on June & July Empties tomorrow!